Friday, April 29, 2016

A List Of Democrats Who Vow To Never Back Hillary

The Hill ran LINK>> "Republicans who vow to never back Trump" so I thought, in the interest of balance I'd compile "A list of Democrats who vow to never back Hillary" This is what I could find but, just perhaps, there are some more.

Some Sanders supporters say it’s ‘Bernie or Bust’ and they will never vote for Hillary Clinton"

Russ Belville is an Internet radio host and marijuana legalization advocate based in Portland, Ore. In late February, he wrote a column for the Huffington Post laying out the bones of the “Bernie or Bust” position. In a conversation with Yahoo News earlier this month, Belville said Clinton couldn’t get his vote even by joining forces with Sanders.
“If Bernie Sanders were to accept a vice presidential bid from Hillary Clinton, it would so disillusion me to the integrity of Bernie Sanders that I don’t know what I would do. I can’t even conceive of him accepting that offer,” Belville said.
James Scolari, a photographer in Los Angeles, echoed that view.
“I would never vote for Hillary Clinton, and, God, I hope Sanders wouldn’t serve as her running mate,” Scolari said. “I don’t believe he would.
****************************************************************************************************
FACEBOOK SITE
52,688 "Likes"

I will NOT vote for Hillary in 2016
**********************************************************************************************************

Donald Trump's new target: Bernie Sanders supporters

Marina Coddaire, a 25-year-old woman from Woodbury, Connecticut, is a registered Democrat who is supporting Sanders. But over the weekend, she was in the audience of a Trump rally in Waterbury. It was "curiosity" that brought her there, she told CNN: "I just want to see it for myself."
"I feel that the core of both what Bernie's movement is and Trump's movement is, is the same. This anti-establishment, being upset with the way that our government has been run and how the mistakes that they've made have really damaged the middle class and have disenfranchised them," Coddaire said. "This cry of change. The way that they've both gone about it is of course different but I still respect it."
Coddaire said she would not vote for Clinton in the general election but left the door open — just a crack — to the possibility of supporting Trump in November.
"I really, really, really do not want to vote for Hillary Clinton," she said. "So when the media says... oh no, they'll make the switch, they'll consolidate, I don't think they will. Because I'm not going to."
**************************************************************************************
The Spectator

I will never vote for Hillary Clinton

  <
*******************************************************************************************

Huffington Post

33 Percent of Bernie Sanders Supporters Will Not Vote for Hillary Clinton. Here’s Why

***********************************************************************************

Robert Scheer : Why I Will Never Support Hillary Clinton for President
****************************************************************

Mrs. Sanders suggests Bernie’s supporters won’t vote for Hillary

*****************************************************************************************

“Bernie or Bust” – Over 50,000 Sanders Supporters Pledge to Never Vote for Hillary

*******************************************************************************************

I’M A BLACK WOMAN, HERE’S WHY I JUST CAN’T SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON

***********************************************************************************************