Tuesday, January 17, 2012

At Last; Sarah Palin Says It; "I Would Vote For Gingrich"





The other shoe (Todd's of course was the first) has finally dropped-Sarah Palin; "If I were a South Carolinian I would vote for Newt"
Me too of course. 


"I can tell you what I would do if I were a South Carolinian…If I were a South Carolinian though, and each one of these primaries and caucuses are different, Sean, I want to see this thing continue because iron sharpens iron. Steel sharpens steel.  These guys are getting better in their debates.  They are getting more concise.  They are getting more grounded in what their beliefs are and articulating what their ideas are for getting America back on the right track and getting Americans working again.  If I had to vote in South Carolina order to keep this thing going, I would vote for Newt and I would want it to continue. More debates, more vetting of candidates."



 "I do think that Newt is the one that won the debate if you will, because Newt came out like South Carolina's own Smokin' Joe Frazier. He came out there swinging, talking about work, talking about jobs and work ethic and how government needs to get out of the way in order for all Americans to have a sense of opportunity to work, and I think that's what a lot of voters have been craving to hear."



Adrienne at Motivation Truth commented;
Governor Palin and Sean Hannity discussed last night's GOP debate, which was full of fireworks. The Governor declared Newt Gingrich the winner, and I can't imagine anyone who watched would disagree.


No comments: