Friday, February 12, 2010

Four Simple Steps To Make Sarah Palin President Next Week

Vice President Biden says he likes Sarah Palin-he has a wonderful opportunity to cement a friendship and, most importantly, to save America. He can initiate the process by commencing these four steps.

1. Vice President Biden announces his resignation

2. President Obama appoints Sarah Palin as the new Vice President

3. President Obama, being a patriot and an honest man advises " I run a great campaign and I do make a great speech but I have to admit I am out of my depth and am not capable of being President-therefore I am announcing my resignation."

4. New President Palin, in the spirit of  bringing the country together and healing the wounds of the past year appoints Joe Biden as Vice President.

Rejoicing breaks out across the land as a new dawn begins for America

No comments: